*Currently working from home* (Sarasota office space available)
Caregivers United of Sarasota is searching for a Scheduling and Staffing Coordinator to join our team of professionals. This is a very unique role as it offers you tons of flexibility in exchange for wearing several hats. This position will assist with the following duties and have these characteristics:
As a Scheduler:
- Filling all clients’ shifts with caregivers.
- Managing call offs immediately at any time of the day and week (finding caregivers to fill in)
- Making sure caregivers are satisfied with their desired hours (working more or less)
- Excellent communication skills (specifically on the phone)
- Enjoys puzzles (managing all of the different pieces of putting a schedule together)
As a Hiring Assistant:
- Screen applicants
- Conduct phone interviews
- Call references
- Onboarding of new hires
There will be different responsibilities as needed. We are VERY flexible with this role and desire to find someone wanting to grow with our company.
Super flexible! We will discuss options in your interview.
30-40 hours per week
$15 – $20 per hour but would consider a salaried role
- Paid time off
- On the job training
Please respond for immediate consideration. We are a growing company, driven by compassion and care. The possibilities with this role are unlimited!