As you interview dementia caregivers in Bradenton, consider meeting with our staff from Caregivers United before making your final decision on who will care for your loved one during this critical time in their life. We can offer exceptional Bradenton, FL Alzheimer’s care, whether your family member lives at home, in an assisted living community, or in a rehabilitation facility. We’re rated the best at-home Alzheimer’s care agency in the region- for some very good reasons.
5 Things to Consider When Choosing Dementia Caregivers in Bradenton
1. The quality of care your loved one receives should be your first concern when choosing Dementia care in-home. At Caregivers United, we can provide the peace of mind you seek when hiring someone to care for your family member. Browse our website to learn about our caregivers’ credentials, skills, and commitment to providing exceptional dementia care in-home.
2. Does your caregiver provide round-the-clock in-home care? Not all agencies are able to offer 24/7 Alzheimer’s care in Bradenton; however, our caregivers are committed to being there for your loved one at all hours of the day and night. Request additional information about our services when you reach out to us by phone or through our website.
3. Knowing how you will pay for services is essential before you hire dementia caregivers in Bradenton. At Caregivers United, we accept private payments as well as Long Term Care Insurance, Veterans Aid and Attendance Benefits, Workers Comp, and Medicaid Waivers. If you’re not sure if you can afford dementia care in Bradenton, FL, contact our staff at (941) 225-0055 to discuss payment options with us.
4. Can you truly have peace of mind when hiring a caregiver? We can set your mind at ease when you call our team from Caregivers United about in-home care for your loved one. We know exactly what you’re going through right now; in fact, we have helped countless families in the past who have sought our caregiving services when someone close to them was in need of dementia caregivers in Bradenton. Read reviews and testimonials left by our satisfied clients to see why we are the first choice for quality in-home care.
5. Many at-home care agencies are unable to provide Alzheimer’s care to patients who are living in an assisted living facility, rehab, or hospital- that’s never a problem for our caregivers. We will work around regulations and rules set forth by Bradenton care centers to ensure your loved one has 24-hour access to the highest level of care when it’s needed most.
Get to know us better by requesting a Courtesy Visit in the comfort of your home. We want to take all the time necessary to answer your questions in full and arrange for an interview with our caregivers. We’ll help you find a great fit for your family member at a cost that fits your budget. Reach out to us by phone or through our Web portal to get started. Immediate placement is available, as well.
Sarasota FL 34240